Teenage girls have designed Africa’s first private satellite due to launch into space in 2017. It’s hoped it can monitor and find answers to South Africa’s drought crisis.
- UK government signs contract for first coronavirus human challenge studies
- China's Covid success compared to Europe shows lockdowns are the first step, not a solution
- Australia to join India, US, Japan in large naval exercises
- Archaeologists unearth 'huge number' of sealed Egyptian sarcophagi
- Champions League: Can Bayern Munich become just second team in history to retain the trophy?